Hey folks, I hope you’re having fun giving stuff away! :)
First I should say thanks for all your feedback! It’s been great to see Rafflecopter out there in the wild running giveaways. We want it to be as helpful as utterly possible, so as always if you have any additional ideas/suggestions/critiques/etc…. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We promise to respond quickly and we’re very nice (unless we haven’t had our coffee yet ;D), so let us hear from you!
In other Rafflecopter News: there are some cool updates coming to Rafflecopter. We’re adding in small touches that people have been asking for (like 1-click to email winners, picking multiple winners, and better support for Facebook), and we’re working on some cool, bigger updates to come in the next week. Stay tuned!
But the “real” reason for this post is to help you if you’re encountering issues using Rafflecopter with Blogger. If you’re using Blogger and your toolbar looks like this:
then our instructions might not make any sense. It turns out that Blogger has 2 different editors you can use for drafting your posts: an old one, and a new one.
You need to use the “updated editor” in order to be able to use Rafflecopter. This probably won’t affect too many people as the “updated editor” seems to be the default now.
It’s very easy to switch. Here’s how:
- Click on your “Settings” Tab
- Scroll down the page to “Global Settings” and use the “Updated Editor“.
- Click save, and that’s it! Now you can use Rafflecopter with Blogger.
Have fun giving stuff away!
— J.R. (@runningskull)
- How Many Giveaway Entry Options Should You Use? (rafflecopter.com)
- Outrageous Baking: Gluten-Free Baked Goods & Treats (rafflecopter.com)
- 7 Blogging Steps Even Veteran Bloggers Forget (lorelle.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Sarah's Faves » Blog Archive » FAVE RESOURCE: A #blogger’s must have for running contests, challenges and promotions()
Pingback: | Greg Goodson()