Happy Friday :) Our last mini-tip discussed how you can best share your Rafflecopter giveaways with others. This week, we’re going to tell you how to make the giveaways you run on Facebook with a Rafflecopter app *visually appealing*.
Today’s Tip: Making Your Facebook Giveaways Presentable
The Rafflecpter Facebook App allows you to easily embed a giveaway widget on a page tab on your Facebook page with one click. But did you know you have the ability to edit the HTML above and below the Rafflecopter widget to add extra flare to your promotion? Here’s how:
1) Once you install the widget on your Facebook page using the Rafflecopter Facebook app, click on the areas above and below the widget to edit the HTML:
2) When you’re done, click ‘Preview’ and view how it looks. If you’re happy, click ‘Save Changes’:
3) You’re done! View your new giveaway and watch the entries roll in :)
Final Tip: Yeah, but how did you get it to look nice? I don’t know HTML… can you help? For the Rafflecopter giveaway in the first three images above, two things helped put that together.
First, I created the large FitDesk banner image in photoshop and then uploaded to my WP blog to host it and placed the image in the HTML. Second, while I’ll admit that I’m not the most HTML-savvy person, I took a majority of the HTML seen in the Facebook giveaway from the HTML section of the brand showcase blog post that we link to via WordPress. Copying and pasting the HTML via WordPress gave me that head start I needed to make this giveaway on Facebook extra presentable.
Running a giveaway on Facebook with Rafflecopter? Let us know!
- Rafflecopter Mini-Tip: Share Your Giveaway With Others (rafflecopter.com)
- Rafflecopter Mini-Tip: Facebook Display Name (rafflecopter.com)
- Rafflecopter Mini-Tip: ‘Likes’ For Your Facebook Giveaway (rafflecopter.com)