Search The Blog:
- Enter To Win: How Many Candies Are In This Jar!?
- Gift Cards As Giveaway Prizes (& How GiftRocket Can Help!)
- Got FAQs? Our Knowledge Base Is Here
- Make Your Facebook Giveaway Awesome In 5 Easy Steps
- Opportunity: Shareaholic Channels for Rafflecopter Publishers
- 9 Features You Should Know When Choosing A Winner
- Pinterest Promotions: Pin It To Win It
- Rafflecopter Premium Account Launch & Giveaway
Category Archives: The Thursday Visual
This Thursday visual is a shout-out to our hometown. Yup – if you haven’t figured it out already, Rafflecopter calls Boulder, Colorado home. Why Boulder? It has a great startup community for companies like ours to thrive, there’s an abundance of outdoor … Continue reading
Do you bring your four-legged friend into the office? Good. Dogs in the workplace have been shown to make differences in employee stress-levels and overall happiness.
It’s Thursday night! We’re coming to you live from #SocialGeekRadio, where we’re talking about the ins and outs of Rafflecopter, running online giveaways, and Facebook promotional guidelines. Weren’t able to catch the show? Listen in here. Follow up post on … Continue reading
We’re proud to be part of the Boulder Startup Community. We’re located in downtown Boulder on the Pearl Street Mall. If you’re in the area, drop on in!
We hope your 4th of July holiday was a good one! There are plenty of leftovers to eat over here… time for round two! :) Related articles Thursday Visual: Colorado Wildfires – 6/28 (rafflecopter.com)
In Colorado, firefighters have been working around the clock. You don’t realize the impact wildfires can have until it hits home (image of Flagstaff fire taken several days ago 3 miles outside of Boulder). Here’s a list of five things you can … Continue reading
Things I did while Twitter was down:1. Tried to load Twitter2. Checked Facebook3. Wept4. Tried to load Twitter5. Tried to load Twitter — Josh Hara (@yoyoha) June 21, 2012 Twitter goes down for over an hour