Search The Blog:
- Enter To Win: How Many Candies Are In This Jar!?
- Gift Cards As Giveaway Prizes (& How GiftRocket Can Help!)
- Got FAQs? Our Knowledge Base Is Here
- Make Your Facebook Giveaway Awesome In 5 Easy Steps
- Opportunity: Shareaholic Channels for Rafflecopter Publishers
- 9 Features You Should Know When Choosing A Winner
- Pinterest Promotions: Pin It To Win It
- Rafflecopter Premium Account Launch & Giveaway
Tag Archives: Facebook
Running a giveaway on Facebook shouldn’t be a difficult process. Now you want to take it to the next level. With a solid understanding of how Facebook platform works pertaining to giveaways and a program like Rafflecopter in your back … Continue reading
Running sweepstakes and giveaway promotions on your Facebook page with the Rafflecopter Facebook app is a piece of cake :) And it’s now mobile-friendly!
Happy Friday :) It’s been a few weeks since our last mini-tip: how to link to a page using Rafflecopter. This week, we’ll give some quick insights on Facebook promotions, our Facebook app, and more specifically, the ‘Like a Facebook … Continue reading
Happy Friday :) Starting today, weekly blog posts will be published each Friday that include tips & tricks using Rafflecopter that you might not know about. Today’s Tip: Facebook Display Name Sometimes your Facebook page’s URL isn’t the same as … Continue reading
*Update* The results of this survey have been published here in our recent blog post “How Many Giveaway Entry Options Should You Use?“. Thanks for your help! When you run giveaways using Rafflecopter, you’re given complete control of how many … Continue reading
Update: We’ve released a new version of the Rafflecopter Facebook app that’s mobile-friendly. You can read about the updates here. _______________________________ If you’ve signed into your Rafflecopter dashboard recently, you might have noticed a new button on your embed page … Continue reading