The weekend is (almost) here and Mother’s Day is just around the corner! It’s been a big news week and there’s been a lot to read, so here are some great non-Osama-related articles from the past week that may have gotten lost in the noise (but shouldn’t have!):
- Is (un)Happiness in Your Genes? — Some researchers say “yes”. We’re not so sure.
- Are your subscriber numbers starting to plateau? Problogger has some simple tips on how to get the ball rolling again.
- We know working from home can get dull in a hurry. Mark McGuiness says you should embrace your eccentric side to spice things up a bit!
- What do you mean your blog doesn’t have a Facebook Fan Page? If you don’t, you totally should! And if you do, BlogNotions has some great tips on building your audience on Facebook as well as your blog.
- Samir Balwani’s been cranking out some great articles this week. One talks about key ways to start measuring your blog’s success, while another lets you get inside the mind of an advertiser trying to reach out to bloggers. Insightful stuff!
- Do you post videos on your blog? If so, you know getting the best SEO value out of them can be tricky. Luckily Method Savvy has some great tips on how to do just that.
And in case you missed our tweets about them, here are some oldies but goodies:
Have a great weekend and a Happy Mother’s Day!