Howdy from Rafflecopter HQs!
We’re always making updates to Rafflecopter based on your feedback, and we’re excited to announce some new improvements to Rafflecopter:
- You are now able to choose multiple winners for your giveaways
- We’ve improved the navigation in the Rafflecopter dashboard
- Behind the scenes performance updates (faster load time of the widget, debugging errors, etc)
While we’re excited to announce these improvements, we’re not stopping making Rafflecopter better. Some of the features coming down the pipe are better moderation tools, the ability to edit the facebook fan page title in your widget, the ability to have multiple entries per day, and last but not least the ability to sign in w/ Facebook connect to avoid relying on cookies for entrants.
We’re always happy to listen to your feedback – check out these changes in your Rafflecopter dashboard and let us know what you think! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, ideas, etc. It’s always appreciated :)
- Rafflecopter Mini-Tip: Facebook Display Name (rafflecopter.com)
- Rafflecopter Mini-Tip: Total Number of Entrants (rafflecopter.com)
- How Many Giveaway Entry Options Should You Use? (rafflecopter.com)
Pingback: The Grid! (Keeps Cheaters from Prospering) | Rafflecopter Blog()