Happy Holidays & Howdy from Rafflecopter HQs! Today, we’re happy to officially launch the new Rafflecopter website & features that have been worked on over the course of the past year. We’ve got a handful of new features now available in your Rafflecopter account along with several updates we’d like to share with you below. And *psst*… we’re also running a launch giveaway below for good measure — read on for the full scoop!
The Rafflecopter DesignLab
If you’ve ever wanted to customize the look and feel of your Rafflecopter widget to match your site’s design / theme, the time has come :) Along with a new widget design, we’re happy to introduce you to the Rafflecopter DesignLab.
With the Rafflecopter DesignLab, you’ll have much more flexibility as to how your giveaway widget is designed. Below are some of the capabilities you’ll have with this new feature:
- Choose from pre-existing widget themes. Start designing your giveaway with one of our 15 pre-made templates for design inspiration, or start from scratch!
- Advanced typography. Our one-of-a-kind formatting language makes it simple to create attractive headlines and attention-grabbing titles for your widget.
- Widget styling and layout. Change your widget’s font styling and personality. Switch between dark and light color schemes & choose your base and text color.
- Change your widget’s dimensions. Access the ability to make your widget as narrow as 250 pixels or wider than 600 pixels.
- Remove your total entries counter. Don’t want to display the total number of entries at the top of the widget? Hide it with one click of a button.
- White-label your widget. Remove the Rafflecopter branding completely and replace it with your client’s branding or your own.
- Coming soon. We’ll be releasing more widget designs in the future for increased flexibility… stay tuned!
Now Supporting Six Languages
In addition to English, you can translate your widget into French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. You’ll be able to toggle your widget’s default language from your account settings page. This feature is available on all plan subscriptions, including the free account level.
Don’t support your language yet? More are on the way! Fill out this survey here to let us know what language we should translate to next.
Other New Releases
In addition to the features above, you can also now access:
- Google Analytics integration. Directly integrate Google Analytics into your next giveaway for additional insight as to the amount of traffic and interaction your giveaway widget receives.
- Custom CSS. Style your widget with your custom CSS to match your brand’s theme.
- Advanced analytics (coming soon!). In the upcoming weeks, you’ll be able to access a brand new analytics suite to help bring you extra insight into your giveaway’s performance.
- Developer API / SDK (coming soon!). Interested in checking out our API and SDK? It’s just around the corner! Fill out this form to learn more.
New Pricing Structure & Grandfathering
With these new features being introduced, we’re introducing a new pricing plan. For reference, our old pricing had three tiers: the free plan, the blogger subscription ($7.99/mo) and business subscription ($59.99/mo). Our new pricing structure has four tiers and introduces an enterprise level: the free plan, the basic subscription ($13/mo), the premium subscription ($84/mo), and the enterprise subscription ($245/mo).
We’re grandfathering all subscribed customers. If your account was on the blogger subscription at the $7.99 price, you’ll gain access to the basic subscription ($13/mo), but will continue to be billed for $7.99/mo. Same goes for the business subscription: if your account was on the business subscription at the $59.99 price, you’ll automatically gain access to the premium subscription ($84/mo), but will continue to be billed for $59.99/mo. Grandfathered pricing will continue until you choose to downgrade to the free plan.
With the new pricing structure, you’re also now able to select certain individual features (email list integration, refer-a-friend, additional widget themes, etc.) and pay for them without upgrading to the next subscription level. Check out your account settings page to see what’s available.
If you’ve been a long time Rafflecopter supporter and you aren’t currently on a paid plan but you have been in the past and want to check out the new features, shoot us an email and let us know!
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback about the new features, new pricing structure, or want to just shoot us a message, we’re easy to get in touch with and would love to hear from you! Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and either Josh, Dave or myself will get back in touch (or feel free to email me directly at email@example.com if you’d prefer).
Rafflecopter Launch Giveaway: Enter to Win!
From now through January 13th, you’ll have the chance to enter to win one of five grand prizes, which includes an annual subscription to Rafflecopter’s premium subscription (ARV $756), a $50 Amazon gift card, and some Rafflecopter swag shipped to your door. Ten runner-up winners will also take home a free month to Rafflecopter’s premium subscription (ARV $84), a $10 Amazon gift card + Rafflecopter swag.
Enter the giveaway through the new widget below. Good luck :)