Running a successful online giveaway doesn’t need to be complicated. To help make it easier, we’ve created a free worksheet and giveaway tips to help you nail three key giveaway components that will set your giveaways up for success.
There’s a common element to running a giveaway that busy marketers, entrepreneurs, bloggers, authors, and agencies love: they are relatively easy to set up compared to other marketing efforts. Especially if you consider their effectiveness at growing and engaging an audience.
While there can be a lot of elements that contribute to whether your giveaway bombs or is a raving success, in most cases there are three elements that play a core role in how well your promotion goes:
- The prize of the giveaway
- The length of time your giveaway runs including the start and end dates
- The entry options or how your audience will be able to participate
We’ve created lots of content around each of these elements, plus a lot more, including the Giveaway Resource Center, Rafflecopter Giveaway Field Manual, and the articles you can read right here on this blog.
And now we’ve created this simple giveaway tips worksheet you can use to fill in your own giveaway’s elements to give you a jump start on its success. Just fill in:
- The retail value of your total prizes to find out how that compares to best practices and get suggestions on how to select a prize.
- The start and end dates to get a suggested promotional schedule.
- The number of entry options to find out how that compares to best practices and get suggestions on an optimal number of prizes.
You can access the worksheet here or click on the image below.
While every giveaway is different this worksheet will provide a starting point to set up your giveaway for success. Have a specific question about your giveaway? Share it in the comments.