The ability to run your Rafflecopter giveaways in multiple locations is one of the many great features of Rafflecopter. Today, we’re excited to give you some tips on how you can share your giveaway widget with other bloggers or sites that might want to run the giveaway as well.
Today’s Tip: Sharing Your Giveaway Widget
On your Rafflecopter embed page, you’ll be given a link that you can send to those who you want to share the widget code with. We’ve created this feature for two reasons:
- To make sure you can easily share your Rafflecopter widget code with others without having to give them your account info (and you shouldn’t!)
- To make sure that the widget code you send them doesn’t break (sending the widget code to others via email, doc, or word file can alter the code).
Here’s the best way to share the giveaway widget code with anyone you’d like without giving them access to your account:
1) Go to the ’embed page’ of your giveaway you just created in your Rafflecopter dashboard & share the URL under “The More, The Merrier!” section with your friends:
2) When your friends go to this URL, they’ll be taken to the Rafflecopter share code landing page:
The four labels above are described here:
- Your friends who access this share code landing page won’t be able to gain access to your giveaway to edit it or view entry info – don’t worry!
- They can copy and paste the widget code into their blog post as you normally would
- They can even run the same giveaway on *multiple Facebook pages* – just click the ‘Install to a Facebook Page’ button.
- Preview the widget as it will look on your site
Keep in mind that only the giveaway admin who set up the giveaway can edit it or moderate entries. Besides that, give the URL to share with as many folks as you’d like!
- Rafflecopter Mini-Tip: Run Your Giveaways In Different Locations (rafflecopter.com)
- Rafflecopter Mini-Tip: Adding A Hyperlink To Your Giveaway (rafflecopter.com)
- Facebook Giveaway / Contest Rules & Regulations Explained (rafflecopter.com)
Pingback: Laughing My ASCII Off - Rafflecopter White Labels()
Pingback: Rafflecopter Mini-Tip: Visually Appealing Facebook Promotions()
Pingback: Make Your Facebook Giveaway Awesome In 5 Easy Steps()
Pingback: Rafflecopter Explained + A Giveaway | The Tiny Bee Blog()